About Arctic Chiropractic
Dr. John Lloyd and his staff at his conveniently Arctic Chiropractic locations would like to extend to you an opportunity to come in and see what chiropractic and our office have to offer you in your goals of getting out of pain and achieving optimal health. We understand that not everyone has heard of chiropractic techniques or had the opportunity to experience an adjustment. You have likely landed on our website because you are searching for chiropractic help which means you are unfortunately experiencing headaches, back pain, neck pain, ave a sports injury, had an auto accident, had a work injury, or need a therapeutic massage.
If any of those sound like you, then you have come to the right chiropractor. At Dr. Lloyd’s clinics, we have a “No Wait Policy”. Which means that all of our patients are seen immediately.
Some of the other reasons you should choose our office for your chiropractic care are:
- We have one of the friendliest and courteous staff around.
- We are professional but have comfortable atmosphere that you can relax in.
- Our doctor has over 20 years of experience.
- We have 5 conveniently located offices so that we can service as many people in our community as possible.
- We offer secondary evaluations/opinions.
- We accept medical doctor and attorney referrals.
- We accept most insurances and we do all the paperwork, so you don’t have to stress about it!
- We offer Nutrition Classes, Exercise Classes, Stress Workshops, Make-over Programs; all included at no extra charge to keep your body and mind healthy.
- We offer instrument adjustments for babies and sensitive adults.
- Our patients enjoy excellent results and as a result know that life is good when you’re pain free.
Insurance Accepted and Payment Plans
We gladly accept most health insurance. Individuals in need of our services who lack insurance and who are worried about high costs need not worry. We have highly affordable rates and flexible payment plans allowing access to high-quality care for you and your entire family.
Upon entering the office, we have some brief paperwork for you to fill out. The paperwork provides us with general information about yourself and your condition. For those patients that would like to do this ahead of time, please feel free to fill out the form below and bring it in with you. This will shorten the amount of time that you spend in the office.
Once the paperwork has been completed, you will have a consultation with the doctor to discuss your health-related issues, concerns, as well as potential treatment options.
History and Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the doctor will ask you various questions related to your condition. Next, a number of specialized tests will be performed to determine which tissues are affected and to what extent.
Your specific condition may require us to take X-Rays to either rule out more serious conditions or assist us in developing the most effective treatment plan for you.
Same Day Treatment
Once finished with the examination and all appropriate studies, patients will generally be provided with their first treatment during this same visit. This may include spinal adjustments, physical therapies, and/or soft tissue therapies.
Prior to leaving, patients will be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be conducted at home. This may include ice or heat application instructions, avoidance of certain activities or positions, as well as home exercises and/or stretches.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
You will be given a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Generally speaking, patients are seen within 1-2 days and are provided with a complete Review of Findings from the consultation with the doctor. Treatment options for your condition will also be discussed during this time.